I arrived back in the UK at the weekend, and I've been re-acclimatising to life here in southwest London.
This is after spending a couple of months as a 'digital nomad' in Madeira, and speaking of nomading...
My guest on last week's episode was my good friend Elizabeth Miner, a blogger, author, coach, speaker & full-time nomad.
We first met back at the World Domination Summit (WDS) in Portland, Oregon back in the summer of 2016 at a Live Your Legend meetup:
This is actually the 2nd time Elizabeth is appearing on the podcast, and here's what we talked about this time round:
- Elizabeth back-story, "year of retirement" + journey to becoming a full-time nomad
- How Elizabeth's blog became a coaching business, and how this has evolved as a remote business
- The Entrepreneur Advantage: Elizabeth's new book, deciding to self-publish and the process of putting it together
- Why I'm so excited about Elizabeth's new book!!
- "Getting things done" whilst being a nomad / how Elizabeth structures her days
- Elizabeth's book tour to promote The Entrepreneur Advantage
The Entrepreneur Advantage is now available to purchase, and it's something I feel all writers and creatives will benefit from, especially if you are wanting to be an indie/solopreneur aka make money from your writing.
It's based on Elizabeth's research and personal experiences, as well as those of the clients she has been working with over the last decade. You can find out the story 'behind the book', by watching or listening to our conversation.
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did 💛
In other news...
My new book, The Indie Author, is edging closer to being out in the world. I'll be sharing more with you on the newsletter soon.
Wherever you are right now, I hope you're having a good start to the week.
Until next time 😊
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.