I'm pleased to bring you the latest instalment of my conversation series with my friend Lauren Sapala, all about Writing.
Taken from the about section on Lauren's website:
"After a heartbreaking experience in college when a creative writing professor told me that I should “give up writing” and find something to do at which I might actually be successful, I stopped writing for seven years. It was only when I stumbled upon an unconventional writing group based on the format of Alcoholics Anonymous that I started writing again and discovered my own creative gifts."
In this episode, we talk about things like:
- Lauren's journey from alcoholism to sobriety
- Why Lauren really needed her silent writing group when she rediscovered writing
- Focusing on 'writing for yourself' vs 'being a full-time author' or 'making an income from it'
- The job Lauren worked whilst writing & blogging, & how she has set up her business
- The genres INFPs & INFJs seem particularly drawn to
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.