I am now offering 1:1 coaching for INFPs.
Perhaps one or more of these things might currently apply to you:
- You’re feeling overwhelmed or frazzled
- You’re feeling stuck, frustrated or in a procrastination-cycle
- You feel unable to see projects through to the end, and you give yourself a hard time for it
- You’re navigating a career or life change of some kind, or know something needs to change but you have no idea (or a vague/fuzzy idea) about where to start
- You’re working on a writing/creative project or business, and you’re experiencing resistance or a block of some kind
- You lack others in your life who you feel understand your type/your nature, or who you feel comfortable expressing your authentic self around
- You’re not entirely sure who your authentic self is, though you get glimpses of it now and then
For a long time, I was confused about what coaching was. I thought it needed to follow this defined roadmap and give you clear instructions that smoothly moved you from A to Z and voila, all done. If you’re looking for that sort of coach, someone to give you “the formula”, I’m probably not the coach for you.
But if you’re looking for a coach who will help you to:
- Connect with and utilise your natural intuition
- Uncover what it is you really want, and how to move forward
- Implement habits and practices that will serve you better
- Become more of your authentic self
- Find a path forward that feels aligned with you
- Feel clearer, more focused and less frazzled...
I typically carry out sessions over Zoom; clients can choose whether they’d like these to be with video or using audio-only.
1 session = $90 or €75*
*Euros if you're based in mainland Europe, US Dollars for the USA/elsewhere.
At this time I only offer single sessions. Clients can book repeat sessions if/as they see fit.
Each session is one hour.
To see if we could be a good fit for working together, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: April 2021
photo: Jamie Street