note: the INF Summit was hosted by myself and Lauren Sapala in February 2020. It ended in May 2020, and we had over 2,000 people from across the world join us.
I’ve got some really exciting news to share with you today.
Due to a technical glitch, this email is actually coming to you a day later than planned (sorry about that) but here it is…
My friend Lauren Sapala and I have put together a special summit especially for those who are an INFP, INFJ, empath or a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).
In this summit, we have a number of video conversations with INFP and INFJ creators, entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, bloggers and coaches.
It was such good fun to put this together over the last few weeks.
We opened registration only yesterday (1st February), and we’ve already had hundreds of INFPs and INFJs who have joined in. We’d love to have you with us, too!
Every video session includes an INFJ or INFP sharing their experiences, their strategies, and their thoughts and feelings on living as an INFJ or INFP in a world that can be challenging for introverted intuitive feelers.
Some of the things you’ll learn during the summit, are:
- How to navigate living in a world made for extroverts and thinkers
- How to thrive as an empath/HSP, and better manage the overwhelming energy of the world and other people
- Exercises to help with anxiety relief and dealing with the expectations of others
- Simple methods for self-care and deepening connection with others
- How to begin the creative work you know is inside you, despite what your inner critic says
- The ways in which writing can have powerful benefits for intuitive introverts
- How to sustain a healthy belief in your creative work and maintain a practice to nourish it
The INF Summit is totally FREE to attend, but sessions will only be available for viewing for a limited time.
As a bonus, I’m giving away a free two-week premium subscription to INF club. In addition, Lauren is giving away a free e-book of The INFJ Revolution to anyone who signs up. This book is compulsory reading for all INFJs and INFPs!
So, to receive these two free gifts, and gain access to all of the video sessions - for free - be sure to sign up ASAP.
I really think you’ll love it.
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.