👥 INF Club members
During September, members have had access to:
- This month's member newsletter
- On building a better relationship with technology (mobile + laptop)
- A written interview + podcast conversation with INF Club member Shawna Janelle (INFJ)
- Meetups: Virtual Co-working and Silent Writing
- Forum conversations, like: What Enneagram type are you? & INF perfectionism
Want to go deeper on your journey?
🔎 Discover INF Club membership, for free.
What does a meaningful life look like?
I feel it's helpful to ask yourself what a meaningful life truly is to you... It means that you're being kept 'on track' with living the life you want to live, or slowly head towards, rather than be carried along aimlessly in the current that is life.
Episode 28: A conversation with Lauren Sapala (part 1)
6 months after hosting a Summit together, I'm delighted to introduce a new series of conversations with my friend Lauren Sapala, an INFJ and coach who has been working with INFs, highly sensitives and intuitives for several years.
We're pretty much turning up and just seeing what unfolds in these hour-long, monthly conversations. In Part 1 we talked about our entrepreneurial journeys, the jobs we've both had, feeling out of place in society, anxiety and boundaries... and lots more!
📺 Watch (YouTube) | 🎧 Listen (Podcast) | Shownotes
✉️ This month's editions
"Truth be told, I think I thrive under a lack of accountability."
- Michael Scott (US Office)
Do you have a question to ask or a comment to make? Just hit reply or email me, at: email@example.com 🙂
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.