Alli Stone lives in the Dallas suburbs with a lively bunch of humans and pets. She’s worked full-time in public education for nineteen years, with the gray hair and swollen heart to prove it. When she’s away from work, she’s busy transcribing her daydreams into stories so she can one day list her published novels in her biography. She consumes books like she does caffeine and blames her favorite authors for keeping her entertained with their books instead of writing her own. She loves rain, mysteries, and would make Cormoran Strike fancy her if he wasn’t so imaginary.
✏️Alli's pre-podcast written interview
What we talk about:
1. Mixed emotions and the value of routine/planning for an INFP during the lockdown
2. Curiosity about people and being a "sociable introvert"
3. Alli's journey to becoming an educator and school librarian
4. Imagination vs reality when it comes to 'work'
5. Saying 'what we do': portfolio careers and identities
6. On being an emotional and physical empath: Alli's supermarket story
7. The challenges that come with being an intuitive person in a relationship with a partner who isn't intuitive
8. The Empath's Survival Guide (by Judith Orloff), and empath studies, pseudoscience and synapses
9. Alli's fiction writing & when/where Alli gets her writing done
subscribe to INF Club
articles, interviews and other tidbits to help you on your journey…