A wide-ranging talk covering career experimentation/Peg's many jobs, being a multi-potentialite/scanner, immigrant family experiences, auto-immune disorders and body health, transitioning from employed to self-employed, intuition, digital detoxing, and more.
Peg Cheng is an eclectic author, intuitive career adviser, and dedicated dreamer living in Seattle, Washington. Before becoming a creative entrepreneur, she worked in 35 jobs including fabric cutter, public toilet researcher, career counselor, academic adviser, and prelaw adviser. She spends her time reading, journaling, writing stories, making art, exploring nature, helping people survive and thrive, running Plaid Frog Press with her husband Marcus and pal Froggy, and looking for awe in everyday life.
What we talk about
- Peg's 35 jobs, generalists vs scanners
- Immigrant family experiences, expectations, pressures and "rules"
- Auto-immune disorders: nature or nurture?
- Peg's journey to discovering and managing her body health
- Employed vs self-employed, and why Peg left the employed world
- When Peg's intuition shows up & what it's like (with examples)
- 'The path is the gift'; aka, the present moment is what it's all about
- One of the differences between E/INFJs
- Peg's digital detox
- Plaid Frog Press, Peg's indie press and shop
Connect with Peg
✏️ see also: Peg's written interview
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.