🎧 Listen on your device
A wide-ranging talk covering: teenage years and student jobs, motherhood, meaningful work, alcohol, people-pleasing, journalling and night dreams, blog and fiction writing, and more.
Anja is a writer living in Dresden, Germany with her three kids and her husband. She loves to play music, read and watch as many TV shows as she can. On the way, she is seeking alignment with her higher self.
What we talk about
- On Anja's student job in a call centre... as someone who doesn't enjoy talking to strangers on the phone
- On joining a Buddhist meditation group with Anja's (ENFJ) husband
- On motherhood and the changes, emotions and realizations this brought up
- On working and being a mother; the need to care and have meaning at work
- On being a rebellious teenager and learning to express oneself within a family that doesn't talk about emotions
- On alcohol and why we drink
- On (not) people-pleasing, saying 'no' and allowing others to be angry
- On teenage diaries, journalling, and night dreams
- On fiction/blog writing, and writing by hand vs typing up
- On Anja's travels to the UK
- Anja's fiction works-in-progress, and giving herself the permission to write in her own way
- Intuitive Writing (video course)
- The Empath's Journey (book)
- Creative Self Journal (free gift)
- Morning Pages
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)
Connect with Anja
✏️ see also: Anja's written interview
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.