episode #24: On being a highly sensitive person (HSP)
• 1 min read
A solo show in which I talk about discovering I was highly sensitive, the ways in which this has impacted my life, and the correlation between INF-types and being an HSP.
A solo show in which I talk about discovering I was highly sensitive, the ways in which this has impacted my life, and the high correlation between INF-types and being an HSP.
🎧 Listen + Subscribe
Apple | Spotify | Other platforms
What I talk about
- Discovering I was a highly sensitive person (HSP)
- What is high sensitivity?
- The link between Myers-Briggs types and HSPs
- The ways in which my high sensitivity has impacted me and influenced my life
- How my high sensitivity affects me on a daily basis
- What is a 'highly sensitive person'?
- An HSP + Myers-Briggs mini-study
- Books (including The Highly Sensitive Person)
- Self-test: Are you highly sensitive?
- Worldwide, 13% of Employees Are Engaged at Work
- CliftonStrengths (formerly StrengthsFinder)
- Books (including StrengthsFinder)
Highly Sensitive Refuge
subscribe to INF Club
articles, interviews and other tidbits to help you on your journey…
You've successfully subscribed to INF Club
Welcome! You are now a INF Club subscriber.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! You are now a member and have access to all content, the forum and more :)
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.