episode #24: On being a highly sensitive person (HSP)
• 1 min read
A solo show in which I talk about discovering I was highly sensitive, the ways in which this has impacted my life, and the correlation between INF-types and being an HSP.
A solo show in which I talk about discovering I was highly sensitive, the ways in which this has impacted my life, and the high correlation between INF-types and being an HSP.
🎧 Listen + Subscribe
Apple | Spotify | Other platforms
What I talk about
- Discovering I was a highly sensitive person (HSP)
- What is high sensitivity?
- The link between Myers-Briggs types and HSPs
- The ways in which my high sensitivity has impacted me and influenced my life
- How my high sensitivity affects me on a daily basis
- What is a 'highly sensitive person'?
- An HSP + Myers-Briggs mini-study
- Books (including The Highly Sensitive Person)
- Self-test: Are you highly sensitive?
- Worldwide, 13% of Employees Are Engaged at Work
- CliftonStrengths (formerly StrengthsFinder)
- Books (including StrengthsFinder)
Highly Sensitive Refuge
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.
You've successfully subscribed to INF Club
Welcome! You are now a INF Club subscriber.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! You are now a paying member and have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.