note: Michel now goes by Michel Grey. At the time of recording, Michel went by Michel Attah.
A wide-ranging talk covering: sport, inter-personal dynamics, self-confidence, self-care, boundaries, Myers-Briggs and labels, and more
Michel Attah is a life coach who helps sensitive leaders establish healthy boundaries, ensuring the sustainability of their craft and happiness. They're an INFJ who is soon-to-be-married to an INFP, as well as a parent to an 8-year-old. They like to kick it on the soccer field in their spare time.
What we talk about
- On sport and soccer
- On being an old soul, wanting to go deeper, and inter-personal dynamics
- On self-confidence, boundaries and anger
- On self-care and the importance of taking time for yourself in the morning
- On sleep
- On Myers-Briggs and the need to be careful with labels
- On gender pronouns and identity
- On Michel's life coaching work, combining energy with strategy and why Michel advocates having support
Connect with Michel
subscribe to INF Club
articles, interviews and other tidbits to help you on your journey…