note: Michel now goes by Michel Grey. At the time of recording, Michel went by Michel Attah.
A wide-ranging talk covering: sport, inter-personal dynamics, self-confidence, self-care, boundaries, Myers-Briggs and labels, and more
Michel Attah is a life coach who helps sensitive leaders establish healthy boundaries, ensuring the sustainability of their craft and happiness. They're an INFJ who is soon-to-be-married to an INFP, as well as a parent to an 8-year-old. They like to kick it on the soccer field in their spare time.
What we talk about
- On sport and soccer
- On being an old soul, wanting to go deeper, and inter-personal dynamics
- On self-confidence, boundaries and anger
- On self-care and the importance of taking time for yourself in the morning
- On sleep
- On Myers-Briggs and the need to be careful with labels
- On gender pronouns and identity
- On Michel's life coaching work, combining energy with strategy and why Michel advocates having support
Connect with Michel
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.