🎧 📺 Listen or Watch
A wide-ranging conversation, covering: Myers-Briggs, dating and relationships, work, solo travel, family life, and more.
Jess, an INFP, is the co-founder of So Syncd, a dating app and website that matches partners based on their Myers-Briggs personality types. She and her sister are on a mission to make dating more meaningful, fun, and successful. She loves the beach, stacks of pancakes and people who are good with directions.
What we talk about
- On coming across Myers-Briggs (MBTI) and what this has done for her
- On working in the City
- On spending some time travelling (solo)
- On siblings and parents
- On starting a Myers-Briggs dating app
- On dating in the digital/lockdown age
- On compatible types for INFPs and INFJs (and the most important Myers-Briggs 'letter' when it comes to compatibility)
- On work; balancing two jobs, freedom, and structure
- On lessons learned from past dating and relationships
The Jess Journals (Jess's blog)
SoSyncd (dating app + website that connects compatible personality types)
Connect with Jess
Contact -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.