Part 1 of a new conversation series with Lauren Sapala (INFJ).
🎧 📺 Listen or Watch
A wide-ranging conversation, covering: our individual journeys and how we became entrepreneurs, why that word feels weird and what entrepreneurship is like for INFs, we talk about feeling out of place in society, intuitive coaching (and Lauren's "burrito" analogy), anxiety and information download, boundaries, energy, and the INFJ door slam, narcissism & emotional abuse, the different jobs we've had so far, goal-setting… and more.
I’m a writer, writing coach, and an INFJ. I also wrote the book The INFJ Writer, Firefly Magic and The INFJ Revolution, books for intuitive introverts, HSPs, empaths and all other sensitive, struggling artists. Read more.
I curate INF Club, a blog + community + membership community designed to help INFPs, INFJs and other highly sensitives/intuitives thrive. I have a Masters in Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) and left 'the city' in 2015. It's been a winding but rewarding journey. Read more.
What we talk about
- On why have we started this series of conversations
- On entrepreneurship as INFs
- Jas & Lauren share their journeys to entrepreneurship
- re-framing the 'numbers' / having just 50 people on your mailing list
- on the damaging nature of 'hustle'
- not being afraid to switch or combine niches
- On feeling out of place in society
- On intuitive coaching (and Lauren's "burrito" analogy)
- On anxiety and information download
- On boundaries, energy, and the INFJ door slam
- On narcissism & emotional abuse
- On the jobs we've had
- On setting goals... or not
Dawn Baumann Bunke
- Awakening the Ancient Power of Snake (book)
- Power vs Force
- A Controversial Look at the reality Behind the "INFJ Doorslam" (video)
Jose & Lena Stevens
- The Power Path (website)
Connect with Lauren & Jas
Lauren -> firstname.lastname@example.org | LaurenSapala.com
Jas -> email@example.com
Email us with a question (subject: 'Lauren & Jas podcast') for a chance to have your question answered by us on the podcast. Even if your question isn't answered on the podcast, we will respond to you :)
subscribe to INF Club
articles, interviews and other tidbits to help you on your journey…