Part 1 of a new conversation series with Lauren Sapala (INFJ).
🎧 📺 Listen or Watch
A wide-ranging conversation, covering: our individual journeys and how we became entrepreneurs, why that word feels weird and what entrepreneurship is like for INFs, we talk about feeling out of place in society, intuitive coaching (and Lauren's "burrito" analogy), anxiety and information download, boundaries, energy, and the INFJ door slam, narcissism & emotional abuse, the different jobs we've had so far, goal-setting… and more.
Lauren is a writer, writing coach, and an INFJ. She also wrote the book The INFJ Writer, Firefly Magic and The INFJ Revolution, books for intuitive introverts, HSPs, empaths and all other sensitive, struggling artists | website
is the curator of INF Club, providing resources, community and coaching for INFPs, INFJs, intuitives & highly sensitives. He is currently putting together his first book, The Indie Author | website
What we talk about
- On why have we started this series of conversations
- On entrepreneurship as INFs
- Jas & Lauren share their journeys to entrepreneurship
- re-framing the 'numbers' / having just 50 people on your mailing list
- on the damaging nature of 'hustle'
- not being afraid to switch or combine niches
- On feeling out of place in society
- On intuitive coaching (and Lauren's "burrito" analogy)
- On anxiety and information download
- On boundaries, energy, and the INFJ door slam
- On narcissism & emotional abuse
- On the jobs we've had
- On setting goals... or not
Dawn Baumann Bunke
- Awakening the Ancient Power of Snake (book)
- Power vs Force
- A Controversial Look at the reality Behind the "INFJ Doorslam" (video)
Jose & Lena Stevens
- The Power Path (website)
Connect with Lauren & Jas
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.