🎧 📺 Listen or Watch
We talk about: INF personality traits, Naomi's career journey, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and reiki, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and more.
Naomi Harrington is a millennial mother and life coach from Hawaii who hosts her podcast, the That’s Deep Podcast with her husband while they speak about mindset, personal development, and personality types. She’s an INFJ with a love for life coaching, personality psychology, emotional intelligence, mindset work, and spirituality. Naomi loves helping others bridge the gap between where they are right now to where they ultimately want to be in their lives, career, and personal life.
Key conversation points
- On discovering she was an INFJ and how it has changed her life
- On breaking down INF personality types, and some of the traits we have
- On energy healing: EFT (Emotional freedom technique) tapping & reiki
- On social anxiety
- On Naomi's career journey to date, and how she came to running her own business
- On Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and mindset shifts
- On Naomi's spiritual awakenings (and what a spiritual awakening is)
- On Naomi's work with coaches (both rational and spiritual)
- On Naomi's relationship with her ENFP husband (and vs ex-partners who have been 'Sensors', rather than 'Intuitives')
- On Naomi's coaching practice
Episode 27: My conversation with Jess Alderson (INFP), co-founder of Myers-Briggs dating app SoSyncd
Truity: free personality tests and career assessments
Anchor: podcasting made easy
Think & Grow Rich (by Napoleon Hill)
Connect with Naomi
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.