🎧 Listen + subscribe on your favourite platform
📺 Or, watch this episode on YouTube.
Bevin Niemann is a life purpose coach, spiritual teacher, speaker and writer who specializes in being a guide for intuitive empaths. Earlier this year, in March 2020, Bevin was the host of The Shift Network's Evolved Empath Global Summit, which reached over 33,000 perceptive souls across 105 countries. Bevin is also a co-founder of the 1 Million Empaths Global Community.
Key conversation points
- On Bevin's childhood experiences
- On Bevin's journey from youth into adulthood as a perceptive soul
- On how Bevin starts her day
- On understanding intuition, and being an intuitive person
- On following the energy, and the opportunities it has led to
- On being a 'temperament minority': how Intuitives are outnumbered by Sensors
- On sensitivity being a universal trait that everyone possesses
- On INFJs and INFPs making up the largest proportion of the highly sensitive/empath populations
- On feeling misunderstood, and shifting perspective
- On Bevin's techniques for clearing yourself of other people's energy
- On Bevin's distinctions between intuitives, highly sensitives and empaths
- On the '1 Million Empaths' community, and Bevin's life purpose coaching work
HSP Self-Test: https://hsperson.com/test
Intuitive Empath Quiz: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/empath_quiz_2
Connect with Bevin
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.