📺 Or, watch on YouTube.
Kat Nicholls is a writer, podcaster and self-worth coach. Throughout all of her work her aim is to support people to find their worth, build self-belief and grow confidence so they can move past fear and live a life they love.
Kat's written interview
Key conversation points
- Kat's multi-passionate career (partly day-job, partly own projects), and how this came into being
- Kat's journey from childhood, recovery from an eating disorder, and self-work on her self-worth
- Kat's self-belief 'evidence bank', and her other go-to self-care practices
- On experiences with mental health & in therapy
- On juggling projects & taking breaks
- Kat's "lockdown" experiences, wind-down routine, and e-book
- Do I need a counsellor or coach? (Happiful)
- How to build a self-belief evidence bank (Blue Jay of Happiness / Kat Nicholls)
Connect with Kat
👤 Jas Hothi is the curator of INF Club, providing resources and coaching for INFPs, INFJs, intuitives & highly sensitives. He is also putting together his first book, The Indie Author. Subscribe to the newsletter here, or start here.
subscribe to INF Club
articles, interviews and other tidbits to help you on your journey…