via the 🔉 INF Club podcast
Or search 'INF Club' in your preferred platform. You can subscribe (in your platform) to be notified when new episodes are available.
Sandra is a mom of a 5 year old and an 8 year old. She is the owner of Family Personalities and the co-host of the Family Personalities podcast, a fun and sometimes cheesy podcast, that uses personality type to help change the way you see your family. Sandra uses her experience and training in Myers-Briggs personality type, to work one on one with families, helping them parent more effectively and compassionately based on their children's unique wiring and needs.
Connect with Sandra
What we talk about
- What it's been like for introverted and intuitive parents during the pandemic (with the kids at home)
- How Sandra got into working with Myers-Briggs to enhance her parenting and family dynamics
- Sandra's experiences with using MBTI to parent her two children
- Myers-Briggs personality type: nature or nurture?
- Launching her business: how Sandra first 'put herself out there'
- Expectations vs idealism as a parent: how to let go, embrace the reality, and connect with the now
- Boundaries, taking on the needs of others, and the importance of having a support network
- Sandra's experiences with postpartum depression and anxiety, and how she has navigated this
- The services Sandra offers for parents & families
- How Frequent Is My Type (statistics)
👤 Jas Hothi is an INFP, writer & coach. He curates INF Club, a place for INFP & INFJ writers and creatives. Subscribe to the INF Club newsletter, to receive his free colour e-book 'Happier' and start your growthful journey.
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.