🎧 Subscribe + listen on the go, or search 'INF Club' on your podcast platform
I'm a writer, an editor, and a creative coach based out of Incline Village in Lake Tahoe. She loves using words to capture emotions and bring stories, ideas, and people to life.
Connect with Chrissa
What we talk about
- Chrissa's eventful year (a career shift, moving state and getting married)
- Chrissa's previous career in physical therapy, and the opportunity the pandemic presented to make a career change
- The challenges of going from 'employed work' to 'doing your own thing'
- How Chrissa & Jas structure their day around their energy cycles
- The lifestyle benefits of being in 'flow', and why Chrissa is fascinated by this concept
- Digital minimalism: on using our devices and social media
- On feeling frazzled and our lived experiences when working in our unfulfilling 9-to-5 jobs
- Consuming information, single-tasking, making good decisions for ourselves, and the margins of the day
- On navigating daily life together in a relationship
- The strands to Chrissa's business, the services she offers, what lights her up the most, and what the future might look like for her
- Chrissa's interest in balancing/integrating 'high performance and productivity' vs 'being whimsical & exploring'
- website / Flow for writers (workshop)
- website / Deep Work (book)
John Mark Comer
- website / The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry (book)
- CliftonStrengths (test)
- website / Atomic Habits (book)
- website / articles on 'productivity'
- Productivity for INFPs: book / mini-course
- episode #19: Amanda Linehan on productivity for INFPs
- episode 30: Darcy Ritt (INFP) on travel, freelancing & the importance of routine
Yoga With Adriene
- YouTube channel
👤 Jas Hothi is an INFP, writer & coach. He curates INF Club, a place for INFP & INFJ writers and creatives. Subscribe to the INF Club newsletter, to receive his free colour e-book 'Happier' and start your growthful journey.
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.