🎧 Subscribe + listen here, or search 'INF Club' on your podcast platform
Shelly Francis is an author, author-coach and publisher. She founded Creative Courage Press in 2020, inspired by the people who she met while writing a book called The Courage Way. Shelly lives in the high-desert of Colorado in the US, although she loves road trips and working from anywhere. Shelly is an INFJ.
Connect with Shelly
What we talk about
- Shelly's life & background so far (sabbatical, nomading and road trips)
- The shortcomings of traditional/mainstream publishing, and how publishing has now changed thanks to technology
- The opportunities now available to writers, and why self-publishing is a great fit for INFs/iNtuitives & introverts
- Distributing your writing; choosing the social media channel that fits you & your personality, and sowing the seeds to connect with your readers
- On the power of writing in a group, and asking for the type of feedback you are looking for, so that the book we are writing comes from our heart
- Shelly's advice for first-time authors, when it comes to balancing the 'creating' and the 'marketing' pieces
- How the launch for my own book, The Indie Author, is shaping up.
- Shelly's books, how she manages her projects, and what's on the horizon for her
👤 Jas Hothi is an INFP, writer & teacher. He helps INFP & INFJ writers and creatives produce & market their authentic work. Subscribe to his newsletter and you'll receive Happier, an e-book sharing how he navigated his transition away from 9-to-5 life & began his creative journey.
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.