🎧 Subscribe + listen here, or search 'INF Club' on your podcast platform
I help other introverts become socially confident. As a former socially anxious person, I know how hard it is to be yourself in social situations without letting anxiety get the best of you. I created 'honestrox' to provide you with the best content to help you show up as yourself confidently.
Connect with Roxana
What we talk about
- What Roxana has been up to over the last year, in her life and her business
- Our experiences with studying a Masters; feeling tempted to quit, but sticking with it
- Imposter syndrome and 'expert' status
- Roxana's story, introducing herself, and owning the "messiness" of her journey
- How Roxana met two of her best friends online
- On taking breaks from work (and the challenges in doing so)
- The differences Roxana encountered between working in corporate America and working for herself
- Social anxiety: the effects of the pandemic, and feeling grounded (in reality) vs floating away (in our heads)
- How Roxana gets over her social anxiety, and the daily challenges she is doing in April 2021
- An in-person INF Summit?
👤 Jas Hothi is an INFP, writer & curator of INF Club. If you're an INFP, INFJ or an intuitive, subscribe to his newsletter and you'll receive Happier, an e-book sharing how he navigated his transition away from conventional '9-to-5' life & began his creative, heart-based journey.
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.