🎧 Listen via podcast
Or, search 'INF Club' in your podcast platform
📺 You can also watch this episode on YouTube
👤 Lauren's bio
Lauren is a writer, writing coach, and an INFJ. She also wrote the book The INFJ Writer, Firefly Magic and The INFJ Revolution, books for intuitive introverts, HSPs, empaths and all other sensitive, struggling artists | Lauren's website
- Feeling frazzled & learning to manage our energy
- Our experiences at school
- Labels like "shy", "selective mutism" and "bipolar"
- Navigating family life, noticing everything that's going on, and holding space
- Cultural "rules" and expectations
- Not having 'job titles' that fit for us, and creating your own vocation
- Answering the question "So, what you do?" at Indian weddings, and otherwise claiming who you are & what you do
- The slow, unfolding journey of an intuitive career-changer who wants to 'do their own thing'
- Showing up as yourself online, claiming who you are, and the approach Lauren takes with putting her stuff "out there" (using a soup analogy)
- How Lauren treats her fiction writing, a fiction book recommendation, and what launching something online feels like for us
Episode 48: Sandra Etherington on using Myers-Briggs to enhance her parenting and family life
Rudolph Steiner (wiki)
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (wiki)
Episode 50: Lauren Sapala, part 6: Spirituality & God
Sandra Ingerman (website)
Counselling episode (The Office)
David Palmer / The Leo King (YouTube)
Enneagram / type descriptions
Leslie McDaniel (website)
Lynnda Pollio (website & Trusting the Currents book)
Shelly Francis (website)
⏮️ Previous conversations in this series
👤 Jas Hothi is a writer, coach & curator of INF Club - a blog for INFP & INFJ writers and artists navigating an unconventional, creative life. Subscribe to the newsletter for a free copy of his e-book, Happier.
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.