🎧 Subscribe + listen here, or search 'INF Club' on your podcast platform
I help creative and ambitious personality types (including INFJs) to tap the potential of their personality to live a more purposeful life.
Connect with Leslie
What we talk about
- Using personality typing as a tool for growth
- Why Leslie quit her job and started a business
- Myers-Briggs vs Enneagram; what each 'system' offers, the differences, how they can complement one another, and trends/patterns
- Cognitive functions and the nuances (everyone has an iNtuitive and a Sensing side)
- The importance of remaining 'open' when it comes to understanding your personality
- Leslie's advice for discovering your "true" type
- How Leslie is creating her business in her way, and what this looks like
- How Leslie uses her extroverted feeling when it comes to scheduling her newsletters
- Leslie's course & community for those wanting to use their personality type for a more meaningful and purposeful life, and how it came about
👤 Jas Hothi is an INFP, writer, coach & curator of INF Club. If you're an INFP, INFJ or an intuitive type, subscribe to his newsletter and you'll receive Happier, an e-book sharing how he navigated his transition away from his conventional, 9-to-5 life and began his creative, heart-based journey.
Subscribe to INF Club
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.